Atton’s Lake has always been a special part of the area’s history. This virtual exhibit traces that influence on neighbouring communities.
This exhibit features research compiled by Museum Volunteers for the Town of Cut Knife’s Centennial celebrations in 2012. The signage was originally displayed outdoors over the 2012 summer season.
Immigration to Cut Knife and area began in earnest in 1904. Through the one room schools, and the activities held there, all residents were encouraged to participate in the life of the community.