- We gratefully accept monetary donations of any amount. Those over $20 will receive a tax receipt and membership in the Clayton McLain Memorial Museum Society, eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- For more information on charitable bequests, please click here.
[To donate now, please download Donations Form.]
- We always welcome Volunteers to help us with our To-Do List of small jobs. Commit to the Museum in an area that interests you and volunteer whatever amount of time you’re able to give.
- Small carpentry jobs, small sewing jobs, exhibit construction, park and building cleaning and maintenance are on-going. Do you enjoy computer work? Let us give you the skills to catalogue artifacts. Would you enjoy assisting researchers in the Archives? We can train you for that, too!
- Although the Museum buildings are closed during the winter, it’s our catch-up time and there’s always something to work on!
- If you’d like more information or would like to volunteer your time and skills, please contact us here.
Board of Trustees
The Clayton McLain Memorial Museum’s Board of Trustees is the governing body of the Museum. Board members work towards the betterment of the CMMM and its Archives by showing:
- a commitment to the development of the museum as a strong community resource
- a willingness to devote time and effort to the duties of board membership
- Are positive, progressive individuals
- Are active in policy decision-making and Museum planning
- Work to promote the museum and the community
- Meet once a month, usually the fourth Monday of the month
- Are elected for a two year term
If you would like more information on becoming a Board Member, please talk to one of our current Trustees or contact the museum here. Our Annual General Meeting is held in the spring.